Well, today is supposed to be a stormy day, and there is still a predicted high of 94 degrees.
Gotta love this place! 🙂
On hot days, heating up the kitchen for mealtime just doesn’t sound like much fun. This is why I love crockpot meals. I’ve weeded through my Pinterest recipes and favorite blogs, and (somehow) managed to narrow down my favorites to ten!
If you can’t tell from this list, I do love easy poultry recipes– turkey and chicken are cheap protein staples in our house. But I added a few other dinner options, a few sides, and even a couple of breakfast recipes!
In no particular order, here they are. 🙂
- Slow Cooker Turkey Black Bean Chili from New Leaf Wellness
- Slow Cooker Honey Chicken from I Heart Naptime
- Crock Pot Butternut Squash from Cook Eat Paleo
- Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita Soup from The Recipe Critic
- Simple Crockpot Granola from me! 🙂
- Lemon Rosemary Crockpot Chicken from Fit Girls Martini
- World’s Best Crockpot Orange Chicken from The Frugal Girls
- Shredded Barbeque Chicken Sandwiches from Taste of Lizzy T
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes from CookBoum
- Slow Cooker Corn on the Cob from The Yummy Life
Just as a cute little bonus, I love this handy slow cooker conversion chart from Large Family Slow Cooker!
I absolutely LOVE less dishes and a cooler house on a hot summer day. I hope this list helps you enjoy your summer meals a little bit more.