Ciarra from Ciarralorren created this fabulous new tag called SMILE, and I love the concept! I always strive for this blog to be a place of peace and encouragement … As ciarraloren so eloquently states,
“WE are the ones who determine whether or not this is a place of comfort, happiness and joy. So, let’s make it a place we all want to be a part of.”
How true is this?! I’m so happy to be a part of this tag.
Here’s how it works:
The SMILE Tag
If you’re nominated, please share a bit about this tag (you can copy and paste this description here, or link back to Ciarra’s post). Post as many pictures as you like that either make you smile OR show you smiling! Feel free to include stories or comments that better describe your SMILE photos. Tag as many other bloggers as you like, and please participate! Help make our online world a little brighter.
So without any more, here are my SMILE photos!
This has been a trying year with a lot of ups and downs, but our little family, gardening, and (of course) coffee and chocolate never fail to make me smile. So, in no particular order, here’s what’s making me smile…
- Pup and Kitty and their health – Kitty (only 6 years old) had a major near-death experience this fall and is recovering well, and Pup has been working hard with Hubby to master proper puppy behavior.
- Happy, warm weather and happy, hot coffee.
- Hubby’s sweet gift on the top right: a warm, fluffy, blanket scarf!
- Our sweet, little flower garden in our front yard. I love those dianthus – I’ve been waiting several years for the flowers to grow out from the little galvanized bucket to create that “spilled milk” look, and this spring, it’s finally filled out!
- Family dates that involve hunting down a new-to-us artisan chocolate shop…those gluten free raspberry macaroons were amazing! ❤
- Daisies. My favorite flower. Thank you, Hubby, for always thinking of me.
- Spa Days…sponsored by Hubby and Bundle near my 35th week of pregnancy. Such a sweet and luxurious gift.
- Baking with Bundle. Hands down, one of my favorite photos of us, but I have no clue what we’re making!
- And…last of all, watching Bundle get ready to become a big sister! Little bro will be here in less than 11 days!
So friends, what’s making you smile??
Here are my nominees, whose posts always make me smile:
Caitlin at Faith Farming and Family , Kristi at Savvy Schooling , Tavia at Everyday Smith , Ellie at Ellie Bleu , Tara at The White Barn Farm , Lize at Wanderer Haiku , Joy at Finding Joy , Vicki at Horses Dirt and Motherhood , Mariona at Marioness , Brandi and Penny at Our Little Ways , Gail at Snapshots in Cursive , Rita at My gf Home Bakery , and Bea at BeaFree .
Hope you have a smile-filled day.