I love finding joy in the small, simple things. But I don’t do it often enough.
I’m learning… slowly… that thankfulness ushers in a host of small, sweet miracles that are worth dwelling on, celebrating, and reveling in.
Today I’m creating a new tag – 25 Lovely Things. Want to join me?
- If you a reader just stopping by, I would love it if you’d post three lovely things in the comments below!
- If you’re a fellow blogger, I tag YOU to find and post 25 Lovely Things!
25 Lovely Things
- Surprise wildflowers blooming in my flower bed.
- Watching my daughter “wash the dishes” in her outdoor water table.
- Blowing bubbles for my dog to chase. (Yep, he does that.)
- Baby kisses.
- Colorful permanent markers.
- Savoring the first sip of morning coffee.
- A good ending of a good book.
- A new recipe turning out well.
- The way the sun shines on the lawn after it’s been freshly mown.
- Rain dripping off daisies.
- Bird nests hidden on top of the gutter.
- The smell of fresh laundry hanging on the clothesline.
- Summer storm clouds.
- When a favorite song comes on the radio.
- Picking fresh peaches in the warm sun.
- Running through sprinklers.
- Watching a tree’s branches part the sunlight.
- Fresh baked blueberry muffins.
- Discovering the perfect find at a garage sale.
- Hugs from friends you haven’t seen in ages.
- Hugs from friends you saw yesterday.
- A quiet corner in a library.
- A child’s face lighting up after a discovery.
- Infectious, uncontrollable laughter.
- More than 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep. (Mama of a newborn here.) 🙂