Welcome to A Fresh Brewed Faith!
I’m a gluten free, homeschooling, coffee drinking, Jesus loving mama loving life in the Midwest!
Welcome to my little corner of the world. ❤
If you’ve never been here before, here’s a quick rundown about me!
- Our family consists of me and Hubby, our Kindergarten aged daughter (Bundle), our newborn son (Baby Bear), and our fluffy friends, Kitty and Pup.
- I’m a public school teacher-turned homeschool mom, and am loving it!
- Baking, drinking coffee with friends, reading, yoga, music, and gardening are my top hobbies.
- I love music, and teach piano and percussion lessons on the side.
- I live gluten free by necessity (for health reasons), but have thoroughly enjoyed cataloguing my GF kitchen experiments over the last 5 years!
If you’re more interested in some of my personal stories, please read the posts below. I wrote them a few years ago, hoping that readers can get to know me a little better, and that God will shine through that particularly tough time in my life.
I’m so glad you stopped in!